Go to the Main Business Forum page

TV Cable Guide [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : TV Cable Guide

Pages : 1 [2]

new year outlook
December 31, 2006, 05:57 PM
I am interested in this idea, and may want to try it out. Is there anyone else besides Don Alm who is making it work?

Frank

I have stayed in many many hotels and have noticed these in several places that I have stayed.

So I do know that many many people are doing it, mostly Pizza chains with their own professional material as well as in room movie companies that share revenue with the hotel/motel.

In the spirit of the new year I would like to extend my assistance to Don Alm so that if he does have accounts like this, they don't get yanked out from under him.
I looked at www.donalm.com and noticed that #7 is what he is talking about doing in '07.
In order to maintain this and other accounts, the logos should be displayed properly.
I have designed a suitable image that can be printed on photographic paper (from home if you choose) that has the logos displayed proper and look professional.

So Don, or anyone else for that matter, if you would like to see this "proof" send me an email to
cndle4 @ yahoo . com
and I will deliver the before and after for your judgement.
Don if you would like it for use in your programs I will send you the full use rights for this particular work free of charge.
Per Gordons invite for shameless adverts, I will add this.....
If anyone wants something done for a similar project or otherwise, shoot me an email and I will help you determine what is needed and bid my price to for the job.
Thanks,
Jason Fehr man!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page