Go to the Main Business Forum page

Web 2.0 marketing. Some food for thought. And your OPINIONS are highly encouraged... [Archive] - Page 23 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Web 2.0 marketing. Some food for thought. And your OPINIONS are highly encouraged...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

MichaelRoss
February 26, 2007, 01:57 PM
GJA,

Thanks for starting this thread.

Web 2. Ahh. Reminds me of those heady days back in 1998. The TV show "The Site" with Solidad O'Brien was a hit. And there was much ado about...

Internet 2.

I've read the pasted Meaning of Web 2. And I see Corporate Speak. Designed to bamboozle - maybe dopey VCs? Nothing that can be Nailed Down. One of those stupid words like Kitch. So those who use it can feel important while saying to those who ask what it is, "if you just don't know you won't understand". Is that like a Zen Thing?

For there to be a True Web 2, then there must be a defining moment when we stopped being Web 1 and became Web 2. And I just do't see that Event. I don't even see those gray Spring or Fall moments were a transition happened.

Everyday - every single day - those who play on the internet playground are coming up with new stuff. So no single defining moment can be seen. Just a Constant Change.

The internet has always been about Affinity and Interaction. And as I look around, I still see the same. Done slightly differently in some instances, but the same nonetheless.

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page