Go to the Main Business Forum page

Infomercial man shares handy-dandy secrets... $55 Million Later... [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Infomercial man shares handy-dandy secrets... $55 Million Later...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Goldblogger
March 21, 2007, 01:32 AM
Aloha Gordon,

I would like to see all three of those topics covered...

1. Nutrition supplements from concept to market.
2. A list of reputable companies that are in the business of formulating, labeling and drop-shipping.
3. How to market to Wal-Mart, Target, etc.

There is a lot of competition in the field. I think in order to get traction, a marketer would have to find his niche.

I think Vincent James's 12-month millionaire course was damn good. It covered all the fundamentals of direct marketing within this niche. Although he went to Federal prison, it is obvious he does know his $#!t when it comes to marketing nutraceuticals.

Most people don't know that Joe Polish (http://www.joepolish.com/memberships/) (famous Dan Kennedy protege in the carpet-cleaning niche) was behind much of the success of EAS and Bill Phillips. He was Bill's marketing consultant.

Aloha,

Jason

PS: I am listening to those guerilla tapes you sent me a couple years ago on the 7 Secrets... good stuff!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page