Go to the Main Business Forum page

I can't believe a marketer would actually send this....! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe a marketer would actually send this....!

Pages : [1] 2

Sandi Bowman
April 1, 2007, 11:50 PM
I just got a scathing piece of rabid drivel from someone who obviously doesn't know me at all...I'm just a name on his list (well, I was...I just unsubscribed).

I was accused of wanting some classes or some such for free that he's selling??? Have no idea what he's referring to (never asked for anything free that wasn't offered first and not about to start)...but the tone of the letter was so insulting I'm still in shock somebody'd be that stupid.

I don't need the insults and aggravation, especially from someone who doesn't know me from Adam. This is a very big time guru, folks. If he doesn't have any better sense than to send something like that, why on earth would anyone want to learn anything from him (except what not to do)?

One more for the trash heap. If anyone thinks attacking your subscribers is the 'in' thing to do, they'd best think again. Seems to be an epidemic of vent your spleen on anyone you can lately. I won't tolerate it. Period.

Sandi Bowman

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page