Go to the Main Business Forum page

Comments on RJ's playboy club get together? [Archive] - Page 20 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Comments on RJ's playboy club get together?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Mark Worthen
June 28, 2007, 12:25 AM
Hello Mark and welcome to the Seeds of Wisdom Publishing Forum.

I guess I know one forum I wont' be joining. With both the responses you received (rejecting your post, defending the "Mansion" party) and the thread being removed, tells me a lot about that group.

There are plenty of other business forums out there to choose from, and not associate with the type that would label someone a prude for the reasons you objected to the "fundraiser".

Dennis Bevers

Thank you Dennis.

And to add to the list, the Warrior Forum, the largest Internet marketing forum around, deleted a 3-page thread much of which was critical of the Playboy Party.

When I and others asked what happened to the thread, Allen Says, owner of the forum proceeded to delete our accounts.

Meanwhile, the Jerk was allowed to post a defense of his purported donation to charity, which many had questioned because the charity itself denied any knowledge of the Rich Jerk's promised donation; the only links to their site came from a poker site; and the charity wasn't registered as a 503 (c) nonprofit corporation. The Jerk didn't directly address all of the questions but then he really didn't need to because they had all been deleted by Mr. Says and his platoon of moderators.

By the way, many women voiced their concern about the event as did an equal number of men. But they were all deleted too.

For all the talk about free speech by the Jerk's defenders it's supremely ironic that those who questioned or criticised his sexist, homophobic tactics were censored.

Mark

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page