Go to the Main Business Forum page

Announcement 2 - Hotsheets Galore [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Announcement 2 - Hotsheets Galore

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

MichaelRoss
July 19, 2007, 05:46 PM
Stewart,

Thanks for your information.

If You want to search Google on all the titles of any and all books, reports, manuals and hotsheets - and bullets in sales letters - you find, and try to find the information somewhere for Free, then knock yourself out and go to it. All the more power to you. (Not everyone knows how to do this, or is bothered to do this.)

But in so doing, you never know if you're actually getting the same thing though. Just because something has the same Title doesn't mean it has the same Content. Be aware of this.

Either way, it doesn't stop people buying. Look at William Nickerson's book "How I Turned $1,000 into Five Million in Real Estate - in My Spare Time". If you search hard enough you will find Nickerson's Secret for free (or you'll stumble upon it while doing Other Research) and you won't need to buy the book. And you'll even be told which Chapter of the book that Secret is in.

In fact, I'll tell you here... it's in Chapter 2 and it is basically this... buy with 25% deposit, spend a little to Do The Place Up - and thus get higher rent - hold for a few years then sell. Take the Profit and use it as a Larger deposit to get a larger place.

*I* knew this before I had his book but it didn't stop me getting hold of the book when I had the chance. And I am glad I did. Because Nickerson has Different Experiences to other real estate people.

And the same applies to any and all information on any and all topics. You Might be able to find some Basic Stuff for Free - but - it's the Shared Experiences of the author that make the different works have their own Intrinsic Value. As such, there really is no Competition.

Michael Ross
http://www.hotsheets.info

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page