Go to the Main Business Forum page

Anyone heard of Stewart Kime? [Archive] - Page 12 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard of Stewart Kime?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17

Unregistered
July 25, 2007, 05:56 PM
Bea, maybe I wasn't persistent enough. Anyway, the last restaurant I showed them to made me feel real small. With a look of disgust on his face he said he would never put such a thing on his tables. And his restaurant was just a cut above a greasy spoon.

Jerry

Hi, Jerry & Pete :)

Yes, he's quite the character...it reminds me of the old saying "WHY do some people make a go of business? Because no has told them they CAN'T!" or something to that effect, anyway ~lol~ We were once in a city where we knew these people that weren't quite right (but they were really nice), & everywhere, at different times, I saw these people out...they were selling. They found a place (who KNOWS where, lol!) to get used tires & they set up in the Wal-mart parking lot on the main road & sold till they got ran off....they found extra produce where the trucks dropped them at the loading docks & they SOLD those there, too...had a brisk business! ~lol~ They were making money...why? B/c no one had told them they couldn't!!

Ok, Jerry, you asked which biz I made the good money off of. It was the - I hate to tell you this - one you ordered, too. That must've been a sixth sense with you to order that one - - it was a good one. In fact, if you still have the laminated samples, I was just wishing I still had mine of those! I would be willing to buy them from you. I think the course was like $50 at the time & I can't even find the old copy of the book that I had in those days to see if I could order more.

Bea:)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page