creative marketing needed [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : creative marketing needed

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

ThePromotionalGuy.com
August 3, 2007, 12:10 AM
Unregistered,

This is a great question.
To all of you with brilliant marketing minds the following question. Other than mailing lists and magazines do you know - from a marketing perspective - how to get directly in front of pregnant women with your promotion.
Before you answer this you must determine if this is a first time mother or not. They do differ in their knowledge and experience.

First time mothers do not have any real baby knowledge other than what they've been told. Women of multiple births have advanced knowledge.

If you are going for the first time mothers, then I suggest DVD's. My daughter Amanda, who just delivered her first baby last week purchased a set of training DVDs on the care and nursing of her baby, about a month before she delivered. She paid around $100 and was literally glued to the tv.

Now as my wife of 5 children looked on, she would make either positive or negative remarks to what the instructor was teaching. Mainly saying, "that really does work", "don't worry about that, it rarely happens", "yeah I remember them telling me that the first time but it didn't work."

Just make sure your promotional is geared towards any of the following; babies, lower back ache relieve, custom fitted clothing, diapers, car seats, baby cloths, cribs, changing tables, wipes, over the counter medicines, OBGYN's, pediatritions, insurance, medicade and welfare.

Woody Quiñones
The Promotional Guy

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page