Go to the Main Business Forum page

Question: How to earn $7,500 / month (Full details inside) [Archive] - Page 11 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Question: How to earn $7,500 / month (Full details inside)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Duane Adolph
August 19, 2007, 09:36 PM
Hi Jason,

Thanks for taking the time to create something of value.

Very, Very, nice "rant"...

Was actually PLEASANTLY surprised at the number of points you touched on.

I specifically AGREED wholeheartedly when you talked about being committed to being an Internet Marketer; the evidence of said commitment could be as simple as actually registering a business to legalize it!

Also your analogy of having the Internet Income FIRST pay for a meal, and then scaling up the "Expense Ladder" (my words) is extremely valuable in terms of Quickly seeing results which will keep the Motivation level up due to the positive and fast feedback.

As you stated so clearly

"NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR OWN EDUCATION"

As I said before...Very Niiice!

Duane

I rarely answer questions put forth by unregistered users -- especially ones that can't even sign their posts. But this pissed me off and forced me to bust out the microphone for an audio rant/podcast.

I didn't reply to help the person that wrote this... but to help those that are trying to make a full-time income online.

MP3 AUDIO RANT: $1 Dollar A Day (http://media.libsyn.com/media/internetmarketingwebcasts/1dollar-a-day.mp3)

Aloha,

Jason Cain

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page