PDA

View Full Version : XP Font Display Question

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

MichaelRoss
August 22, 2007, 02:59 PM
Phil,

Thanks for the links.

Steve,

Thanks for the PT v PX idea and the Monitor idea.

Let me ask you, when you go to my page, do you see the same Overlapping as I showed with my graphic?

The thing is, I can change those settings in the style and adjustments will be made - but - I cannot change settings in Other People's Styles. So me changing my page to all PX or all PT doesn't effect how other people's pages display.

As I showed with this forum graphic, some fonts are Huge while others are Tiny - and on the same page. AND it Never used to do it - it happened after installing the software (Pagemaker, Adobe Reader and Distiller).

My thinking is, whatever was done to mess it up can be Undone. If only I knew what it was that got messed up.

Regarding Monitor... I don't understand how it could be a Monitor Issue as the monitor displays what the software tells it to, doesn't it? How could the monitor decide to show some things large and others small, is what I don't understand, and why only my internet software but not any other software?

For instance, I "CTRL-" a bit and took another snap shot of the forum. This is the result...

http://www.michaelrossonline.com/sowpub2.gif

As you can see, some Huge fonts and Some Tiny fonts.

Any additional thoughts?

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page