Go to the Main Business Forum page

How to make $25,000.00 a DAY. Some exciting stuff here. [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How to make $25,000.00 a DAY. Some exciting stuff here.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

GordonJ
August 24, 2007, 06:50 PM
Trying my hand at writing headlines that get read...how'd I do? I WILL tell you about that 25 grand a day deal...in just a moment. Meanwhile,

Dien and I have been testing, tweaking, working on, in and around a project we've had on the board for a couple of years now.

We both have been too busy to give it much attention. We have a slight window of opportunity to "get er done"...before we both get bogged down in some Fall work.

Part of this project will be a revision of many of my little reports found at www.flylowcollectdough.com (http://www.flylowcollectdough.com) I think it safe to say you'll be able to get those until Sept. 1, then, more than likely, they will disappear forever as "stand alone" products. More on this to come.

The specialty report, along with the occassional audio project has served me very well these last few years. But, there are parts and pieces that have been strewn about the Internet like pieces of a clock in the hands of kids...he.he.

Dien and I have tried a variety of projects, many you know nothing about, and others were done behind closed doors for the lucky few who knew.

We've hosted a Study Group, a Chattel forum, the Persuasion Zone to name a few of these "fly low collect dough" projects.

We may not be flying so low in the weeks to come. Stay tuned.

As for the reports (mine) at www.flylowcollectdough.com (http://www.flylowcollectdough.com) NOW is the time to get one or more before they disappear...you'll find there will be a financial advantage available if you do own one of these in the next few weeks. So you have about a week to get em, read em and get ready for the NEXT big thing that SowPub founders (Dien and me) are about to unleash.

OK. So I was talking to a guy the other day and told him about Carlton's 2 day intense copy seminar for 5 grand, but for only 10 people. And I made the comment to this person;

"That's not bad for 2 days of work, 50 grand. That's 25k a day...and probably a 40,000.00 net or more at that."

And I'm prepared to swear under oath...this man said to me:

"Gordon, neither ____ nor I would have ANY interest in only making $25,000.00 for a day of work. Why would we?...that's below our daily average."

So John Carlton and others will have their 25 thousand dollar days, BUT, how many of them can say they do it day, after day, after day, after day...throughout the year?

I think those people that achieve that may be in another league....but as soon as I thought that, this guy says...

"And Gordon, YOU know both ____ and I started with nothing, nadda, no help, no inheritance, nothing...and we took different routes to get here, but we were, at one time, exactly where you and your SowPub friends are today....and there is nothing preventing you and them from doing this too. Is there?"

I stuttered a..."I guess not?"

So I asked him how I and my friends at SowPub could get started and how fast we could be making $25,000.00 a DAY...day after day after day...

And his answer?

Was....

Well, stay tuned.

gjabiz

PS. One hint my friend did give me...it begins in the mind.
"Why NOT?" he asked.

Why not indeed??

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page