Go to the Main Business Forum page

Fly Low-Collect the Dough does NOT mean it has to be "SMALL POTATOES"... [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Fly Low-Collect the Dough does NOT mean it has to be "SMALL POTATOES"...

Pages : 1 [2] 3

innertracks
August 26, 2007, 04:04 PM
Hi Gordon!

Thank you for this great post, today. (And all the others over the years, as well as your very informative reports.)

Hearing about Associations and Dien's encounter with the Deal Maker is a tremendous inspiration to me!

You see I've spent 20 years of struggle in jobs, dead end careers, jumping from business idea to business idea. Finally a friend pointed me to some information on Joint Ventures and Deal Making that changed everything. He said, "Eric, this is you!" (This was in November, 2006 so it's been a bit slow to get going but gets better every day. Lots to learn and unlearn!)

Finally, something clicked. I really started to appreciate the VALUE in introducing people that could do Win/Win deals together. (Though I still do some product creation every now and then, too.) And more importantly seeing that not only could I do it, but that it was as natural to me as breathing!

Joint ventures, strategic alliances, leverage and more! All those great ideas you, Jim Straw, Dien Rice, Michael Ross and others, both from this forum and elsewhere, have written about.

Value based on agreements! Deal making. My potato garden is planted with pieces of paper!

Associations. How big those potatoes coming out of my garden will be is going to be determined in large part by my Associations. (Which is ultimately determined by MY opinion of myself and reality.)

Here's something else. My Associations are infecting me (in a good way) with more great attitudes, ideas and even more Associations! Wonder if I will pop like a balloon at some point?

I can definitely relate to your comment:
It's a new day aborning in my little potato patch, located on the back forty of obscurity...a new day indeed.

Thank you, again. I love to hear about great Association expanding ideas!

Best Wishes,
Eric Cole
(Daily SOWPub visitor, rarely seen, if ever, poster.)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page