Go to the Main Business Forum page

Making The Sale... [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Making The Sale...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Unregistered
October 3, 2007, 01:23 PM
Um... Actually, there is no business without someone Wanting something.

Don't matter how Brilliant a Salesman you are, if'n the person does not WANT what you are offering you will NOT make a sale.

Just try and sell me a CD of 50 Cent or M&M. I wouldn't listen to them if Given them so I ain't buying them no matter how good the Salesman.

Michael Ross

When I walk into a Car Dealership "wanting a car"....it is the "master salesperson" who can "Sell" me the car "I think I want"!

Same with most of the Advertising Programs I've "sold" over the years;
I know that people in business "want" customers and "more business", however...there a many ways to "try" and get customers and more business. It is "up to me" to get these people to realize that they "want MY" method of getting "customers and more business".

This goes with most products and programs.

People "want" a "refrigerator". It's the advertising of the company selling refrigerators and salesmanship of the salesperson....that causes the person "wanting" a fridge, to buy the fridge from a specific company and a specific salesperson.

It's the master salesperson who can sell someone a product or program where the prospect had no idea they "wanted" the product or program.

"Master salespeople" can "create wants"....and get a sale where the prospect did not realize they "wanted" the product.

Don Alm......... "Master Salesman"

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page