Go to the Main Business Forum page

A scenario to increase my cash flow problems [Archive] - Page 9 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A scenario to increase my cash flow problems

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Skip Rosell
October 12, 2007, 11:51 AM
Skip, you said....
"Here is the breakdown by money collected. If all pay at $1,500 the promo brings in $9,000. If three pay and two pay two thirds by printing I have collected $6,500 and will collect the rest $2,500 in payments over the next 6 months. Let's say the last one sticks me but wants to go in the next printing. I have collected the down payment from them of $500 so I am stuck for $1,000. If they pay good, if not I have their deposit for my time and effort of making the proof and will not print their ad but continue to collect for the next 6 months until the next printing."

Skip...what program is worth $1500 to advertisers? Or did you mention the $1500 just to give an example?

Nowadays....the most I can get on any "Ad" program is $595 from local businesses.

Thanks,
Don Alm

Hi Don,

Thanks for asking how to get $1500 for an ad campaign.

First I read the post from Shane wrong, sorry. I thought he was getting $1,500 from each advertiser by lumping together multiple locations. Now that I reread it I see he is getting $1,500 total for each location.

I have done just that in the bowling center advertising. I had two businesses that I sold 6 locations each at $495. I have had many more take 2,3 and 4 locations.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page