Go to the Main Business Forum page

Is there a "fear" that's holding you back? What should you do about it? [Archive] - Page 17 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "fear" that's holding you back? What should you do about it?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23

MichaelRoss
October 23, 2007, 05:10 AM
Sandi,

Thanks for adding.

I know perfectly well how Big Pharma operates. I know perfectly well the politicians getting kickbacks to push drugs. I know perfectly well the Jobs members of the FDA get with Big Pharma. And I know perfectly well that the guy who founded the FDA was subsequently ejected out of it because he had integrity and would not allow Benzene and related products onto the market.

My point is... as long as people keep blaming Big Pharma the others get a pass. Yes, Big Pharma has money to spend and Lobbyists. But it is the Pollies that vote the rules through. They get a pass on what they do as long as people keep getting angry at Big Pharma - let's jsut call it MisDirection.

Will making their backdoor deal public change anything? No, I seriously doubt it. For those who stand to gain are those who would make the rules to prevent it. Meaning, they will NOT remove the FDA. Medicine will not be a Free Enterprise. It will Always be a Controlled Entity. Something, I believe, one of the Founding Fathers Warned against.

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page