Go to the Main Business Forum page

webkinz scam [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : webkinz scam

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Unregistered
October 29, 2007, 11:08 AM
I have never seen any advertising for this product, but there is a new scam called
webkinz. Every 10 year old girl knows about it.

They are stuffed animals that probably cost 50 cents in China, but sell
for $12 in the USA, because each animal has a number that allows you
to log into the website and play some lame video games.

http://webkinz.com

Real Estate Agents make money "just by getting Listings". The RE Market is REALLY tightening up. The competition for getting Listings is fierce in ANY market.

What if you could offer ONE office in a given market.....a way for THEIR agents to be practically guaranteed to get Listings.

For each Listing....offer to create a WebPage with a Domain Name of the Street Address (www.3277Jackson.com) The Agent can then email their Listing Sheet (This is a sheet of paper on which are some photos of the property, description, price and agent's contact info) They make these up for each property they list...make some copies and place them in a box in front of the property.

You'd have them make a JPEG of the Listing Sheet and email it to you. You would them upload the Listing Sheet to the new webpage with the Unique, Address Domain.

The agents could them add a Label at the bottom of their "For Sale Sign"...www.3277Jackson.com....or YOU could offer the extra service of providing the sign addon for extra bux.

Although I don't think I'd bother with this because of the extra Time and Trouble. Just offering the "Address Domain & WebPage" should be sufficient to collect a One-Time SetUp Fee from the Office and a "Listing Fee" for each property. You could go Town-To-Town with this one...offering exclusives to ONE office is each town. I'd start at the office that has the most agents first.

"Food For Thought"

In fact...I think I'm gonna put this together...myself.

Don Alm...Idea Guy
Some of my Home-Based Programs
http://www.midasreports.com

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page