Go to the Main Business Forum page

The RECESSION of 08, 09, 2010, '11...not much of a limb, but I'll go out on it... [Archive] - Page 13 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The RECESSION of 08, 09, 2010, '11...not much of a limb, but I'll go out on it...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17

Scott S.
January 6, 2008, 08:54 PM
The Democrats have raised minimum wage to $7.00/hr. Soon I'm going to be bathing in champagne and eating caviar. Driving Cadillacs and taking vacations. I'm going to be rolling in money.

I don't know about things like recession or economics but I do know that I have worked very hard to be debt free. And because of the sub prime mess I really feel confident that I can finally buy my own home, if I choose to. It may not be a castle but it will be nice. I am far to lazy to clean a castle anyway! The sub prime mess is really nothing more that a market adjustment for homes that are way overpriced. So if I understand right Gordon is correct in the fact that some good opportunities will exist if your ready.

I think everyone has made valid points on all issues. I would like to hear more from Gordon on finding opportunities that should exist in the near future, recession or not.

I hope this has not offended anyone. This is the last board I go to. I have deleted all others from my favorites. Most just aren't worth it anymore.

Scott S.

p.s. Thank God for spell checkers.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page