Go to the Main Business Forum page

If you use Facebook...you need to read this [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : If you use Facebook...you need to read this

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Tim Thach
January 16, 2008, 10:50 PM
Hi Phil,
I had a thunk along these lines a couple of weeks ago. It sort of went like this:

In the contact information area of your resume, you would leave your MySpace, FaceBook, YouTube, etc. URL.

At that site you place a great video of yourself (in a one-on-one interview type of situation) where you can have a video response to certain key question that a hiring company might like to know about you. Things like hobbies, charity or volunteer activities, personal growth reading and activities and other topics like that.

So anyways, I was thinking if I was in the resume crafting business, this could be a natural extension of that for the 20th century.

And since it would be a professional product that would really help corporate people get a new job, you could charge a great deal for each interview and make good moolah.

In fact, you could make it a niche video site. And get bought out by Goog in 4 years for 4 million-trillion-billion dollars! Yippeeee!

Tim

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.