Go to the Main Business Forum page

Who is janjan? [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who is janjan?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Larry Foster
February 1, 2008, 07:16 PM
I see I have another friend, Layne.
I don't mind getting PMs, especially if it's someone I can help or someone that's offering help to me.
It's not a big deal, really. But Since the new forum reopened, I've gotten 11 PMs. 3 in the last few days.
I know I'm a likeable guy.
"H Larry Foster, I wanted to spread the news about a new social network that pays it's membersi
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friend,

Did you know that MySpace is projecting to net over $850 million this year? They make their millions by allowing advertisers to place ads on their members pages. Do you think their members ever see a penny of that? Nope...and you know why....no really...do you know, because I dont.

Well, there is now a new social network, that will pay it's members every month for doing what we all have been doing for years. This is a new wave in the world of networking via the internet that we can all benefit from. They're still very new, started last spring, but they've reached nearling one million members so far. That's faster than Myspace grew in their first year.

I used this network to pay my way through grad school simply by meeting new people, networking, and having a ton of fun. Now I'm a full time counselor in Spokane, but my income has still continued to grow from my efforts as a student using Yuwie.

So now, my invitation to you, is to get paid for doing what everyone likes to do, social networking. And best of all it's totally free!

So what is Yuwie, you may ask? It is like any other 'connect with friends' or social networking site. But we have one major difference. Use Yuwie - Get Paid! Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.

MySpace and Facebook have already proven how business can make money from the efforts of end-users, said Korry Rogers, founder and CEO of Yuwie. Yuwie is proving that both businesses and end-users can finally share the $100 million per month advertising revenue that floods into the social networking market today

Let's all join with each other....after all no cost. Advertisers will be paying for our activities of all kinds.

Take care,

Layne
[Layne's link deleted]

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page