Go to the Main Business Forum page

CAN Blank Withstand A Recession? [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : CAN Blank Withstand A Recession?

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

GordonJ
January 26, 2008, 09:12 AM
than a 100 bux.

Jim Straw nailed it with: "The recession is coming, the recession is coming." And why it is a perfect time to either start or expand a business.

The "truth" is, it is a shaky economy. The bigger truth is, it is ALWAYS a shaky economy for the majority who live pay check to pay check.

True recessions translate to fortunes to those savvy enough to know it is a time to buy LOW, and hold, and then sell HIGH if you choose.

Real Estate in some areas offer up some fantastico bargains. It is a great time to buy, to relocate or to speculate if you are so inclined.

The "talk" or buzz of a recession makes some business owners a little nervous because they fear a competition for the dollar as people tend to hold a little tighter to their George Washingtons than normal...could be perception or reality, doesn't matter to those ready, willing and able to cash in.

It is a PERFECT TIME for millions of people to start or expand their businesses. Why?

Because it always is for millions of people who have jerks for bosses, work for lousy companies, hate "wasting" their time for a paycheck.

So, how can you start a business for less than 100 bux? Here's how:

You need 3 "start-up" pieces.

ONE: A successful guide, mentor or source of tested and proven business success strategies.

TWO: Ideas. Good ideas. Great ideas are even better. The PERFECT idea is one that suits your existing skills and likes and one that you have a passion for.

THREE: A "checklist" guide to measure progress. A progress report. A "document" or instrument that covers all the details, preferably in checklist format, that gives you an instant picture of where you stand and what you need to do next.

You can get many of these things for free online, or you can pick and choose which "mentor" you want...which "idea" source you want...and which checklist you'll use.

It is a great time for those motivated and focused enough to see the big picture.

Gordon Jay Alexander

PS. I could (may, might, maybe) have a less than 100 buck "solution"...that includes my 3 needs plus a couple of "bonuses"...but is it worth my time to actually put the deals together?

Let me sleep on it (and hopefully, if I do fall in love with the "idea", I won't start praying for the end of time {thanks Meatloaf}) HA!

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page