Go to the Main Business Forum page

Making Money In The Snow [Archive] - Page 10 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Making Money In The Snow

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16

Gregg
February 24, 2008, 06:51 PM
Don, would you email the info on this service / device? It sounds like I could use this as an add-on service to my office cleaning biz.

Which is something else you might consider Mark.

-Gregg

There are "Strip Mall" parking lots in your area that gather lots of trash during the day.

These malls are too small for the outfits with the big power sweepers to bother with...which means there's an opening for some "industrious" person to offer a "Parking Lot Cleaning Service".

YOU can "offer this service" to the "Small Malls"..."Bowling Alleys"...Video Rental Stores...Apartment Complexes...anywhere there are Parking Lots with lots of people.

The managers of these properties WILL pay $30 to $50 A NIGHT for this "service". 10 properties bring $300 to $500 a night.

Make a "Special Trash PickUp Tool" out of coat-hanger type wire. An 18" square with a handle coming up from the top side and a plastic bag coming off the square....plus a broom...will make the cleanup easier.

I can send you a photo of what I'm talking about. I helped a guy get into this when he was in a financial hole. He now has a good-sized operation going...and has paid off his house....and he doesn't mind working at night.

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page