Go to the Main Business Forum page

Am I crazy or what? [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Am I crazy or what?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Tamara
May 5, 2003, 11:13 PM
Hi everyone

Tell me if you think I've lost the plot......

As of today, my income generating eBook package 'How do I get started with my marketing?' is available for automatic download from my website, with absolutely no guarantee of payment for me other than an appeal to basic human decency that people will pay for it if they genuinely like it.

To date, the package has been available with an obligation free five day review anyway - so this approach is really not all that different I guess - except that it doesn't give me the opportunity to collect all those precious email addresses from when people ordered it for the free review. So far, the five day review approach has worked well (surprisingly, the dishonest ones are relatively few), but now I really want to take it to the next level.

I've done all this because after reading the likes of Think and Grow Rich, The Science of Getting Rich and the Rich Dad Poor Dad books, it has really hit home to me about the importance of giving before getting. But am I doing it in the right way?

My question I suppose is this - will people respond honestly? I.e. if they like and indeed use the package, are they like to give voluntary payment - or will I just be taken advantage of??

I really would appreciate your thoughts on this. Take a nosey at the site if you like to fully understand what I'm rambling on about. (www.tamaralyster.com)

Cheers,
Tamara

Can this possibly work? (http://www.tamaralyster.com)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.