Go to the Main Business Forum page

Need help to develop new affiliate program [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need help to develop new affiliate program

jocorr2
June 16, 2008, 04:36 AM
Hi everyone,

I have just joined the forum today. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you as and when the opportunity presents.

I would like to know if any of you have experience in starting an affiliate program suitable for the delivery of IT Online services such as online repairs, asset tracking and management, monitoring and reporting, web hosting and development etc. Most of you would have a good idea of the types of services that can be delivered online.

I am currently working on the branding and the development of an affiliate program for an IT services company, which has been operating for 14 years, has an excellent trading history and an international presence. The company has large services base of over 40 IT outsourcing and IT services based products which are mostly systems and software based and capable of being delivered globally online.

I believe there is a lot of potential for an affiliate program for the delivery of the online services (particularly online repairs etc. etc.) that with the right branding and marketing, could be a real winner and provide plenty of product.

If any of you have any thoughts, ideas, input, experience or propositions that you think may be beneficial in setting up the ideal affiliate program for this company then I would love to hear from you.

Dane Corrick
Abandon
Everything You Thought You Knew About Profiting With ClickBank (http://www.rockettheprofit.com/258/)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page