Go to the Main Business Forum page

Web 2.0's Importance [Archive] - Page 4 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Web 2.0's Importance

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

raysa16
August 1, 2008, 04:48 PM
HI Ross,

I would also like to mention this " it is very evident that this information was placed on this website below the graphics Seeds of Wisdom Forum, Ask any questions related to entrepreneurship or self-improvement
or post your stories or articles....." I highlighted the word articles, this signifies that this forum accepts articles, as long as it useful for the reader, as long as there is no spamming then I do believe that I am doing the right thing.
Again , thanks for the correction I missed that spot.

Thank you

Raysa

Raysa,

Listen up, ok.

While we do like people to come and post things, you need to know...

This is a DISCUSSION Board and NOT an Article Posting Board.

If you want to post articles... or as you post them, article-ettes... then go post them on an Article Submission Site or some such.

If you wish to share something, then join in a discussion with something other than "I agree" or similar.

And please do use correct English with correct punctuation.

The above Thing of yours blabbering on about Web 2.0 only has three full stops in it. And it's riddled with bad grammar. For example...

"people who are not yet in a business, people who wanted to be in a business, doesn’t know what they want, so these people seek"

I've underlined three Bad errors just there.

Sure. I'm not Mr Never Make A Mistake. But your stuff is just plain old painful to try and read.

So fewer Op Ed Articles and more Participation in discussions, ok?

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page