Go to the Main Business Forum page

Any help for maintaining the work flow of the system………. [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any help for maintaining the work flow of the system……….

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

GordonJ
August 5, 2008, 09:22 AM
Hi! I am working as a manager in a multi national company. My work is always up to the mark but since last few days I am facing lots and lots of problem as some of my assistants are not giving their work report correctly, they are giving me the fake work report. I want to ask you people that is there any help for me to manage the work flow of my organization?

Hi Collier,

I have a suggestion. You will find this system in a book called 7 Steps to Freedom II, and you can get it at www.incomeandhappiness.com (http://www.incomeandhappiness.com)

You will find that STEP FOUR of this process is: Operating systems procedures that document activity flow, schedule follow up activitity and identiffy the location of all key items in your company.

There are several Macro flow charts and check offs that address this.

It seems to be a common practice these days, to fudge the reports and screen the truth from managers, supervisors and even owners of the company.

Get this book, and if the systems don't work, you can use it (it's heavy) to bop your underlings on the head with...OH, be sure to read the chapter about policies and procedures and check with human resources before you take such action...otherwise, YOU won't have that problem, you'll be looking for another job...HA!

Seriously,

The flow charts and check offs have been used successfully for over 35 years in a 150 million dollar company that has 500+ employees, they might work for you too.

Good luck

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page