Go to the Main Business Forum page

Do they see you as a huckster? aka: Be careful what you glorify... [Archive] - Page 19 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Do they see you as a huckster? aka: Be careful what you glorify...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]

MichaelRoss
September 4, 2008, 01:54 AM
Sandi,

Thanks for your Statement of Position.

Again he asks... what have you by way of Backup to your additional accusations of me?

Got any examples of this Mean Streak you reckon I have? Got any examples of how I supposedly Distort Intelligence. How about being Manipulative or Egotistical? Or is it, as I mentioned previously, you're just throwing the terms out there as if they were fact and then leave it at that.

Here's the thing, Sandi.

If you make a Statement at least have some way to back it up when asked. Otherwise, don't make the statement.

Running away when asked about your "statements said as fact", and then posturing any excuse as to why you cannot backup what you said, garners you nothing. Better to not even make the excuse.

Specially, when you have time to say you have no time, or won't respond. Why bother taking the time to respond to tell me you aren't going to respond?

Fine. You choose not to Respond to me. So be it. However, it won't stop me Questioning things that don't gel with me. Such as if someone, during this free flow of comment, says something I find Not Right.

Have the strength of your convictions - to stand by them and back them up - is my take.

Anyway. I think it pretty obvious to those who know what Galt's Gulch is, what my position is on a great many things - going by my designated Location.

Michael Ross

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page