Go to the Main Business Forum page

placemat adertising??? which posts [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : placemat adertising??? which posts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Unregistered
September 7, 2008, 11:52 AM
"Paper Placemats" are very hard to get restaurants to use nowadays. They don't like the "handling" of thousands of pieces of paper.

However...I've gone to a "Laminated" mat. A Full Color, 11 x 14 sheet of 67lb Vellum Bristol stock which is then Laminated with 5 mil laminate.

Restaurants like these because they just have to "wipe them off" after each diner. And Advertisers like them because they're in FULL Color.

And...I like them for 3 reasons;
1) They're easier to sell
2) For higher prices than the "paper mats" ($370 per spot instead of $185)
3) I only have to make up twice as many of these as there are seats. (60 seat restaurant = 120 Laminated Mats)

Also...you might consider doing Menus for the restaurant. I can get 20 advertisers @ $390 ea ($8,000) on these.

Or...to start with, you could consider "TV Channel Guides" for Hotel Rooms. I get 1 pizza biz on front and 4 or 5 ads on back.

http://www.tvchannelguides.com

Don Alm

How unusual that you would have the nerve to use one of my images, as your own on your web site...AND quoting that you are EARNING money using this methodology...Your scam is very obvious,,, you are only out to get the money without doing the work... get MY IMAGE OFF YOUR SITE IMMEDIATELY...www.visionsinprint.info

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page