Go to the Main Business Forum page

How I Woke Up [Archive] - Page 9 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How I Woke Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Unregistered
September 9, 2008, 09:13 AM
Heyl Don... it's obvious that you 'woke up'.
So much so that you've discovered exactly what's wrong
in the good 'ole' USofA and know exactly how to fix it.

....our country, the Good Ol' US of A has turned into a bunch of "whining TAKERS"!

Most people would rather "HUNT" for ways to have someone (or a company or, da Gummit)....GIVE them what they want.

They'd rather sit on their keisters and figure out ways to 'GET MONEY" from Da Gummit or Dere Company....money that they did NOT earn but felt they were ENTITLED to.

Especially the Inner City people. (Detroit, Chgo, NYC, New Orleans) Look at what happened in Katrina. 2 DEMOCRAT Politicians, Mayor Nagin and da Guv (I forgot HER name) The people just sat there, waiting to be "taken care of".

At least THIS time in the big hurricane, there was a REPUBLICAN Guv who got things going.

Take a look at all the cities run by Democrats. High Crime & Corruption and FULL OF TAKERS! NON-Producers.

AND...if you didn't see the new VP Elect, Sarah Palin, last Wednesday night at the Rep Convention....you missed an HISTORIC EVENT!

ONE WOMAN! ONE person who was NOT a "Taker" who was a "DOER", SHOOK THE HECK OUTA THE POLITICAL SYSTEM....of BOTH PARTIES!

ONE person (If they don't kill her of attack her too much)...has SHAKEN UP "DA SYSTEM" SO MUCH...it may not recover...and could be CHANGED forever into something GOOD.

This ONE Woman from Alaska has given HOPE and EXCITEMENT to people like nothing I've ever witnessed in my life.

ONE person is "TEACHING" America what it's like to 'GRAB THE BULL BY THE HORNS AND....GO FOR IT!"

ONE WOMAN...is bringing COURAGE to a downtrodden and morally and ethically corrupt society.

ONE WOMAN...as you get to know her...is showing BY HER OWN EXAMPLE, that people CAN do what they want to do. That they can SUCCEED by getting out there and TRYING.

The next few weeks are going to be VERY EXCITING. And this woman named Sarah Palin COULD go down in our history as one of THE GREAT Motivators in our history.

Watch her close! And...get to know her. SHE can teach us ALL about "Courage" and "Hope" and "Committment" and...."Look FEAR in it's ugly face and SPIT on it!"

I don't know about where you live but, my entire neighborhood and community, especially the women who hardly ever get excited, let alone Vote, are JAZZED like they've never been JAZZED before in their lives.

The next few weeks are going to be EXCITING!

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page