Go to the Main Business Forum page

How Hurricane Ike Can Make You 1K a Day Or More [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : How Hurricane Ike Can Make You 1K a Day Or More

Pages : 1 [2]

Unregistered
October 2, 2008, 02:41 PM
Dear Dien,

Thanks.

This will make 7 roofing and construction companies I've been able to Send to my buddy Andrew in Texas.

I WILL Chat with 1 or 2 HAPPY clients from this latest one OFF your Forum. But they seem like nice people.

Since the referral doesn't come from a trusted
member of my "Big Red Noser NLP Testing Club." A bit of due-Diligence is in order.

But.

Wanted you to know the Results - so far.

THANK YOU.

When the slow-pokes finally get me with someone in Australia. I'll get you some HEALTHY naked CHOCOLATE as a Thank you for the help.

Glenn

I changed names, of course - before posting.
===================

Glenn,

I came across your posting through a basic internet search this morning. My husband owns his own business as a sub-contractor and he is looking into opportunities to come to Texas and work as contract labor on repairing roofs. We could easily get a crew together and make the trip to Texas, but want to ensure it is the right opportunity.

Can you give me any more specific information on what exactly is needed, housing, how soon you would like to start, payment, etc.

Currently we're trying to gather information on opportunities and want to be sure we make the right decision in working with a particular company.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jodi
Burns Brothers Contractors
South Carolina

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page