Go to the Main Business Forum page

I go through this horse manure 3x per year -- any suggestions?... [Archive] - Page 18 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I go through this horse manure 3x per year -- any suggestions?...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23

-TW
October 10, 2008, 11:50 PM
At the risk of seeming like my teacup is too full (I know, I know -- too late)...

Some of you are missing the point (or I am).

I'm not looking for sales techniques (although I, of course, want to end p with more sales). I'm merely looking for ways to ensure that I get respected. I don't really mind if it seems a wee bit confrontational. I want to make them see it's a two way street. If my process for doing so scares some of them away, so be it -- at least I won't have to spend so much on therapy. I'd rather starve to death than continue to relinquish my own dignity + sanity. There must be some way to get my point across to them.

Think of the oft-told tale of the Australian dentist, etc. etc. He found a way to plow under the jokers + time-wasters, etc. And everyone was better off for it.

There must be some way to accomplish that, politely, in this case! I will be a disrespected doormat no more.

Again, please keep in mind this is only about the INTERESTED prospects and the overjoyed previous customers. I must train them to RSVP at all costs! I must find a way to make them retain at least 2% of the initiative. Just enough to keep me sane.

-- TW

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page