Go to the Main Business Forum page

I go through this horse manure 3x per year -- any suggestions?... [Archive] - Page 19 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I go through this horse manure 3x per year -- any suggestions?...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23

-TW
October 11, 2008, 12:00 AM
But let's say Mr. Skjgklghgj DOES respond, and we chat + he's very interested (seemingly perfectly sincerely)... then it (soon enough) becomes impossible to get him to return calls + emails (no I don't launch dozens, etc.). What then?

Well, you might say, just ditch that lead, etc.

But that's the problem -- 99% of my leads are like that. Even the ones who DO end up signing up. The initiative on their side of the playing field is ZERO. Not near zero... ZERO!

I understand 'they' only care about themselves. I have no problem with that. But when THEY express interest (presumably because what I offer DOES give them what THEY want), then have crossed the line into 'hot' territory. But then they don't ACT hot, in terms of returning call(s).

There must be SOME way to set the groundrules about how the (THIS) biz relationship will be conducted. -- Even if those rules are not the normal rules they're used to (see again the case of the Australia dentist).

No?

-- TW

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page