Go to the Main Business Forum page

I go through this horse manure 3x per year -- any suggestions?... [Archive] - Page 8 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I go through this horse manure 3x per year -- any suggestions?...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

-TW
October 10, 2008, 07:32 AM
Ok -- here's my plan... tell me what you think of it...

When I have them on the phone + they say, call me back in 2 months, etc., I'll go through this script...

Before I say I'll call you back then, can I ask you a few questions?

I see you cannot make a decision at this point, and that makes sense -- but let me ask you this... at this point, how would you rate your interest level -- low, medium, or high?

Even though you are not signing up now -- and I understand you may end up not signing up -- we are entering into a kind of business relationship... does that scare you?

In this business relationship, do you want me to pay attention to -- and respond to -- emails you send me?

Do you want me to return any phone calls you make to me?

DO I WANT YOU TO PAY ATTENTION TO -- AND RESPOND TO -- ANY EMAILS I SEND YOU?

DO I WANT YOU TO RETURN ANY PHONE CALLS I MAKE TO YOU?

Maybe that routine will make them realize that -- in order to be in a TWO WAY biz relationship -- they have to respect me as well as me respecting them.

What do you all think?

I'd love to know.

-- TW

PS: Again, I don't have a problem with totally COLD prospects ignoring me -- it's the ones who EXPRESSED AN INTEREST and/or OVERJOYED PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS who ignore me that boggles my mind. The warm-hot prospects.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page