Go to the Main Business Forum page

A New Lead Capture Page Concept Is Producing Excellent Results! [Archive] - Page 11 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A New Lead Capture Page Concept Is Producing Excellent Results!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Unregistered
October 30, 2008, 09:14 PM
Dear Steve,

Thanks for mentioning me.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

After giving away lots and lots of JARS of Chocolate. Using Chocolate as Tips in Restaurants. And calling those Who got Choco samples to collect "Healthy Chocolate" Testimonials...

Blood Pressure Relief
Pain Relief
Wgt Loss

--------------------
Hey Glenn,

You know that chocolate I got for my mom? I ate some and
lost weight. Send me another box. John
---------------------

We collected enough WEIRD Munny Making CASE STUDY Stories
for a 78 page "CHOCOLATE MUNNY Making E-book."

Which we now give away when folks
join my "Invisible Sales Persuasion Testing Ezine" list...

Here's the link to the Chocolate E-book Copy... (The Ezine sign-up is at the top of the archive.enchantednlp.com page.)

http://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=69

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - The Beauty of this method is that although ANY candy will work in the "Double Your Income Referral JAR System."

The ADDICTIVE Chocolate works BETTER than anything else we've tried inside the MAGIC MUNNY JAR.

AND since the FREE "Chocolate JAR E-book" contains the Exact Step By Step Strategy we've charged clients 20K for. Guaranteeing 5, 6, 7 figure Results and never having to issue a refund.

You get Major Value. AND We get to PRE-Qualify you before we send a Super Chocolate sample.

So...

We now have a Guaranteed way to get both E-mail AND snail mail contact information.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page