Go to the Main Business Forum page

Are there two of them? [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Are there two of them?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Goldblogger
November 8, 2008, 01:12 AM
This is not a reply to Sandi or Garrett. It's obvious they have their opinions already.

I highly recommend the AWAI Copywriting course. It was recommended to me by my friend Allen Says, the founder of the Warrior Forum back in 2003 -- and what I learned in that course has made me hundreds of thousands of dollars in the 5 years since.

(Goldblogger: My Copywriting Course Arrives! (http://www.goldblogger.com/?p=336))

My advice?

Don't take the advice or opinions of people that have never owned the products that they pan. All info-products come with a guarantee, allowing you to get your hands on a product and determine for yourself whether it will put money in your pocket or not.

I own tens of thousands of dollars in info-products. I have willingly... smilingly handed over money for an info-product knowing that I will find (what I call) a "key distinction" within it. That key distinction is what I am paying for.

Want an example?

Maybe you have seen Michael Ross's product "The Success Report" (http://www.success-report.com/) advertised here at SOWPUB. I bought that report years ago, and it remains one of the most valuable products I have ever purchased.

Why did I buy it?

For this bullet...

"The element in question has FAR MORE POWER THAN BELIEF and can turn you into a PERSISTENT ACTION DYNAMO capable of achieving anything you want in life."

THAT single piece of information is a key distinction. A piece of info that I would have paid hundreds of dollars to know -- and has made me thousands of dollars.

If the AWAI contains ONE key distinction that will turn you into a better copywriter, then you would be a fool not to buy it. If it helps you to improve your sales letters conversion rate from 1% to 2%, you have just DOUBLED your profits!

What if the AWAI course could help you to improve your conversion rate to 3 or 4%?

Money well spent.

Aloha,

Jason Cain

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page