Go to the Main Business Forum page

Gordon, you are sharing the bricks that Benjamin Suarez built his mansion with.... [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gordon, you are sharing the bricks that Benjamin Suarez built his mansion with....

Dien Rice
November 30, 2000, 02:02 AM
Thanks Gordon,

That's a powerful resource! There's a lot of powerful information packed in there into a small space....

Thanks for sharing it... :) I think it's ESPECIALLY valuable if you have 7 Steps to Freedom II, as in a sense it is a compactified version of some of the things you learn there... :)

Gordon, I remember when I was visiting you earlier this year, and we drove past to see Benjamin Suarez's mansion built on his private estate... To think that these principles you are sharing with us now were the "bricks" that he built his mansion with!

And of course, what was perhaps even more stunning was the "castle" (that's the most accurate word I can think of for it) that you showed me Rick Suarez -- Benjamin Suarez's brother -- had built.... Each brick of that castle was built using some of these principles too....

That's because without using these principles, that mansion and the "castle" would never have been built....

So, these are not light principles you are sharing with us... This is powerful knowledge, when used correctly.... :) I think seeing in the RH forum how you follow these principles will be INCREDIBLY valuable.... Gosh, Gordon, you sure know how to give value... :)

Dien Rice

Some recent posts on the forum...

[CaRP] This appears to be an HTML webpage, not a feed.

This is a SOWPub Archive page