Go to the Main Business Forum page

It's time for those 2009 Trend predictions... Share your Secrets... [Archive] - Page 21 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : It's time for those 2009 Trend predictions... Share your Secrets...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25

Ankesh
December 23, 2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks Glenn.

My opinion = Tesla is a genius. But his free electricity from earth's frequency was a pipe dream. It never worked. This is just my opinion.

I base my opinion on the knowledge that Tesla's patents are public domain. And yet - no one has been able to find success in generating electricity from Earth using the information from his patents. As far as I know - Tesla has never proven the generation of electricity using Earth-resonance principles himself - even on a smaller scale.

Also - I dont think JP Morgan was a fool. Morgan is the guy who saved US economy twice. Dont you think he could have thought of a way of charging for the electricity generated by Tesla's ideas - even though Tesla may have wanted to make it available for free?

In 1900 - Morgan backed Tesla and invested $150,000 for the building of Tesla Tower. In 1903 - when the Tesla tower was nearing completion - it was still not functional. At that time, Morgan asked Tesla how would they make money. And Tesla said that he intended to make electricity free. Everyone remembers that Morgan then stopped backing the building of Tesla Tower. No one remembers that the Tesla Tower had never been functional.

I may be wrong - but I dont think Tesla managed to generate free electricity from Earth.

(As far as I know - JP Morgan didn't bankrupt Tesla. He just stopped his funding of the Tesla tower. Also George Westinghouse didn't stop his payments to Tesla. The patents to AC current that Westinghouse had bought expired. He didn't have to pay Tesla anymore.)

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page