Go to the Main Business Forum page

OT or is it? [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : OT or is it?

Pages : 1 [2]

Dien Rice
January 4, 2009, 05:19 PM
Got to thinking about some of the old timey songs we used to listen to. Some were depressing but most of them were upbeat, funny, or slightly sentimental. Could it be that we, as a people, have lost our sense of the ridiculous, the amusing, or the belly laughables? I think so. The media is prepping us for war and disaster all the time...it's no wonder we're a nation of pill popping depressed folks!
Hi Sandi,

If you want some good laughs, have a listen to some of the scripts on the "Prairie Home Companion" radio show... http://prairiehome.publicradio.org

(Go to the section labeled "The Archive" to find some of the older shows...)

I was listening to the "Mom" script from the Nov. 8 show yesterday and thought it was hilarious! :)

(See the video here - http://prairiehome.publicradio.org/programs/2008/11/08/ . Go to where it says "Mom script".)

Business, or non-business? We all need a bit of both, at all times... If a time is needed for business, it's now. I'm clearing up some things right now and you'll see more activity from me from next week... :)

Cheers :)

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.