Go to the Main Business Forum page

Because of my ADD (as good as anything to blame)...I am working on several projects.. [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Because of my ADD (as good as anything to blame)...I am working on several projects..

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Dien Rice
February 7, 2009, 03:44 PM
Dien and others,

See, what is a "healthy" snack for some can be deadly for others.

I'm not only on a salt/sugar restricted diet, but a gluten free one, and to add insult to injury, I have diverticulosis...which means I don't eat the very healthy seeds and nuts.

So no peanuts, popcorn, corn, strawberries, (or any berry with small seeds)...all the healthy stuff that many people can eat instead of their fried cravings or flour based carbs.
Hi Gordon,

I once had some vegetable chips. They were like potato chips, but made out of vegetables (e.g. string beans were one of the vegetables in it, as I recall). They were crunchy (like potato chips).

There seem to be some recipes if you search on Google for "vegetable chips" - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=vegetable+chips

For flavoring, I know one alternative flavoring used by some people is lemon juice. It's good for you, and it can be surprisingly tasty. Not sure how it would work with chips, though it works on other foods....

I need to eat more healthily too!

- Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page