Go to the Main Business Forum page

Gurus Endorsing One Another’s Products [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Gurus Endorsing One Another’s Products

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

JimmyKrug
February 16, 2009, 04:59 PM
Jimmy,

Do check back. NOW you tell me, I already have eWriterPro and the How to become a Guru work...great stuff.

Your booklets inspired many of my HOTSHEETS, some of which are still producing monthly income afer all these years.

Go and get some work done...and come back and share some more of your wisdom and TESTED AND PROVEN methods. It is appreciated.

Gordon (why am I feeling so OLD now) Alexander

PS. Jimmy's reports are excellent, if you haven't read any, start with The Secret Path...it made me want to become a guru. HA!

You have all that stuff? :eek:
That's great! Even better that you liked and benefited from it! Well, let me do this for you, then… let me load your Toll Positions product into my media cannon. This is the product I advertise at: http://www.simplepublications.com/media. This can move right along with your timetable. You'll need to get that product out there into the limelight as soon as it's ready anyway, so I'll be happy to send it to the media for you. Local, National, or both.

This is the same media service that sells for $425 and up elsewhere. The same editors, TV stations, cable stations, Radio Shows, Newspapers and Magazines, etc. Check out the list at www.mynationalpublicity.com and download the sample media list so you can see the type of exposure a product can get. The old press release methods with faxes and no pictures – that style is now as dated as a pair of parachute pants from the 80’s. I’ll put your contact info in there so they (media people) can contact you directly.

It's funny but, people were telling me for years that I was on to something with some of the ideas I had floating around out there on the net back in the 90's. When you said the same thing in post a decade ago, the people around me asked why I was taking your opinion in such high regard because they had told me the same basic thing. My answer was, “Because if the idea ‘sucks,’ he’s not going to say it’s good to spare my feelings! He’ll either give it the thumbs down or not say anything at all.”

And that was that.

I sure have covered a lot of miles since then.

Anyway, I’ll stop back when I can with some positive Guruisms.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page