Go to the Main Business Forum page

Have you heard about when you have lemons, make lemonade? Well, the new saying is... [Archive] - Page 8 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard about when you have lemons, make lemonade? Well, the new saying is...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Glenn
February 19, 2009, 06:12 PM
Dear Dien,

Thanks.

I betcha meet some FREE SPIRITS playing ice-golf!

"When Life Hands You LEMONS Make Lemonade"

How about This?

"When the Network You Join is Full of **LEMONS** Look for the Farmer Who PLANTED The LEMON Tree."

Recently I joined a Vegetarian meet up group.
I was very disappointed.

a - The retired fellow running it b uys all his Vegetarian products In Shrink Wrapped Packages. Nothing fresh.

b - The Restaurants where the group meet have signs on the buffet written in Indian. (Not american Indian. India Indian)

c - The Vegetarian sitting on my left - is complaining that the feral cats in his neighborhood are getting worse. When he goes out to feed them now. He has to take TWICE as many bags of catfood. (The Genius is FEEDING them and making More Feral Cats!)

I was all set to QUIT the group. Then got to thinking.

How can the old retired guy AFFORD to b uy all his Organic food Shrink Wrapped? (I poked around and discovered his wife runs a Multi-million dollar catering biz.)

I didn't want Anything to do with the Cat Guy. But his Family was very rich too.

So.

Even though the people in the Veggie MeetUp Group are LEMONY and Eccentric. In order to AFFORD this lifestyle - these people often have access to some BIG MUNNY.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - You can Check this out from your computer. Just google MeetUp and find 100's of meetings near you.

You can also Check Out More "HOW-TO Munny From Home" Ideas Here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120378114245&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page