Go to the Main Business Forum page

For those interested in "Coffee News" type publications [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : For those interested in "Coffee News" type publications

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

GordonJ
March 17, 2009, 08:38 PM
Gordon...

But it could very well Be with the right innovative Thinking... A little "tweak" & "twist" here and there on the overall idea... :)

Phil

Phil,
YOU are our first,
Seeds of Wisdom Forum HALL OF FAME MEMBER (I should probably tell Dien, I'm sure he'll agree though).

You have posted more useful and actionable content than anyone else I can think of on ANY forum. And it has been appreciated.

MORE importantly, it has been acted upon, I assure you. This "coffee post" bump was from a post almost 2 years ago, which built on the idea that has been around here for almost a decade...the simple, easy to publish, down and dirty, quick and easy to do PUBLICATIONS.

And with the demise of daily newspapers, the time is ripe for many local papers to go to a daily blog format, maybe I'll tell the Akron Beacon Journal how to do it...or more likely, the Palm Beach Post.

Phil, I want to personally THANK YOU for all your time and energy spent helping ALLof us to keep our thinking caps on and see the positive potential that others overlook.

AND yes, I'll be twisting and tweaking my HOTSHEETS until they take on a life of their own, thanks to YOU and your great research and generous posting.

THANKS.

Anyone object to Phil being in our Hall of FAME? I think not.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page