Go to the Main Business Forum page

Where are you on your journey to getting your Toll Position [Archive] - Page 29 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Where are you on your journey to getting your Toll Position

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64

GordonJ
May 8, 2009, 09:59 AM
I don't know about everyone else, but I am still waiting to hear from the people who have created successful Toll Positions for themselves.

If they are out there I wish they would step forward and give all of us some pointers.

I could sure use a few myself.

Bob (and others interested in TOLL Positions),

First let me answer 'BROTHER's' question.

There is a guy in the Mid-West who has been paid over 6 million dollars the last couple of years for his TOLL POSITION. He does not sell anything, he gets a royalty on stuff sold by other people. I don't know about you, but that is a SUCCESS story.

And here is the REASON Bob is going to keep waiting for "help". There is NO motivation on people with TOLL Positions to share...why would they?

This is UNcharted territory for the masses...you won't find one business in 100,000 that is "Toll" based and there isn't a lot of information available about it. Now one problem you "Internet Marketers" have is this:

You are too used to the Guru's "SPILLING THEIR GUTS". Brother brings up a good point in a post, if you are doing well with something, why stop?

Likewise, IF you are making significant amounts of money, WHY would you involve yourself with other people wanting to know what you know? It doesn't make sense, but the Internet Marketing CROWD has you all convinced it is a benevolent, happy to share, wanting to help you group of magnificent benefactors...but the TRUTH is...

They (ALL) want your money. PERIOD.

If they were truly wanting to be helpful, wouldn't they give their infomation away for FREE? And they don't.

So, Bob, why would you expect people who are successful, who have a toll position, who are quietly doing great guns off the radar screen...why do you EXPECT them to share their secrets with you? What do they get out of the deal, good feelings for helping?

Sure, there are some guys like Harvey Brody who gives his time to those that are serious and want to achieve a lifestyle that most only dream about...but Harvey, like almost every single successful person I know isn't going to waste his time giving away a lifetime of trade secrets to the masses...it makes no sense.

Bob, you may get lucky (in my opinion you already have) and find someone who has established a TOLL POSITION who will share their journey with you...but I highly doubt it. If you are waiting for that to happen, you are going to be waiting and waiting and waiting...and the fact is, you are further along than 99% of any noobies starting out, you are much closer than the person who has done nothing.

More than likely you'll find GURUS who will be glad to sell you their discounted courses for 1,497.00 with a NO RETURN policy...and if you want to go that route, then there is information available.

But to find someone who is NOT a guru trying to sell you something, and expect to get HELP (especially for FREE) and to have them give you guidance and/or advice, is, in my opinion, a foolish expectation.

The TRUTH about the world off the Interent, MOST successful people DO guard their "trade secrets" and have absolutely NO desire to share, teach, sell or distribute their in-the-trenches HOW I did it information.

But, I could be wrong.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page