Go to the Main Business Forum page

A business that helps kids to "play with their food"... the good way! [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A business that helps kids to "play with their food"... the good way!

Dien Rice
August 17, 2009, 02:56 AM
Here's an unusual business idea I just read about...

I have a couple of friends who have a young son. The problem is, their son is a fussy eater! He won't eat this, he won't eat that... My friends sometimes pull their hair out with frustration at trying to get their kid to eat!

However, this next business idea may save them!

It's...

Food Face plates!

Remember how you sometimes use to make a "face" with your food? (At least I did...)

This makes it easier to do. There's a picture of a face on the plate, which you can fill and "color in" with various vegetables and other foods. It could make eating fun... and also solve a problem for parents of fussy children...

Does it work? I don't know... Hopefully, the makers have "road tested" the idea with hungry fussy children already. :)

Here's a picture...

http://shop.neatorama.com/product-images7/companies/fred/food-faces-example-l.jpg (http://shop.neatorama.com/product-info.php?food-face-dinner-plate-pid484.html)

(Click on the image to get to their website...)

There are always a lot of "new" and interesting ideas out there!

Best wishes,

Dien

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page

SOWPub Small Business Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The SOWPub Small Business Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.sowpub.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.sowpub.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.