Go to the Main Business Forum page

Funeral/Passage Info [Archive] - Page 2 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Funeral/Passage Info

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Adman
August 26, 2009, 04:00 PM
I am VERY saddened at Leslie's "passing".

The reason I put quotes around the word "passing" is because, with the private conversations I had with "Les" ( I called her "Les" for convenience of typing) over the years I've known her....Les was a Christian!

She believed in Jesus Christ. She believed in GOD, as our Creator! And....I KNOW Les is in a finer place now!

My experience with Les was always UPFRONT. She knew I was a "rabble-rouser" HOWEVER, she respected me for being so.

And...when she asked for some advice on a few ideas she had, about making "extra bux" with a Project she had in mind.... and I responded and gave her some advice & consultation....she and I were "Bonded forever".

Then.....when I would post some stuff on her Forum and others, who were "Mis-Informed", because they believed the "Anti-Don Alm Babble" coming from 2 "Anti-Don Almers"....Les would stand her ground and "try to be neutral" knowing that the TRUTH was..."Don Alm is NOT a "Bad Guy"!

And...Les and I had a few LIVE PHONE conversations where I offered my advice and consultation to give her an insight into the project/s she was considering.

So....Today, from my conversations with Les and getting to know her, over the years, ....I CELEBRATE the Passing of someone I consider a FRIEND.... and......I KNOW she is in a better place!

PRAISE GOD!

Don Alm

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page