Go to the Main Business Forum page

Updated Harvey Brody Course? [Archive] - Page 28 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Updated Harvey Brody Course?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

Bob Blagg
October 2, 2011, 10:16 AM
Hi Gordon:

As you know I have not been just sitting around waiting for Harvey’s new course to come out.

I have been taking all the Toll Position information I have learned from people such as yourself, Harvey and E. Joseph Cossman and have been using it to find my own Toll Position.

I have battle tested everything I thought I knew and found out what actually works and what doesn’t work at all when it comes to finding a product and getting it to market.

I have taken all that I have learned and tested and put it in writing so anyone who ever read what I wrote could follow a step by step process in finding a Toll Position.

It is not a hard process a person just needs someone to guide them or the time and effort to make mistake after mistake until they get it right.

I know this may sound arrogant but in answer to your question there is nothing in regards to the Toll Position concept that I feel I have not had answered.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page