Go to the Main Business Forum page

Almost a Decade! Happy 10th Year Anniversary Gordon, Dien & SowPub's... Quick memo... [Archive] - Page 3 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Almost a Decade! Happy 10th Year Anniversary Gordon, Dien & SowPub's... Quick memo...

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Skip Rosell
January 6, 2010, 09:50 PM
Hi Phil,

Thanks for the reminder! :)

There is some great stuff in the archives!

Actually, there's still some archival stuff I haven't gotten around to putting online yet... I gotta do that!

Gordon Jay Alexander may not be too active for the next month or possibly longer as he takes care of his health, but I'm sure he will be back...

However, things are going to "ramp up" here in 2010!

Best wishes,

Dien

Hi Dien,

Happy 10th Anniversary.

Quote "Actually, there's still some archival stuff I haven't gotten around to putting online yet... I gotta do that!"

The ones you have not got around to yet contained some of my best posts. :) I know back then I posted a lot and would love to see what I wrote. When you hit my age you can't remember what you said 10 minutes ago. :)

Plus during those years that are missing were some great ideas by many members of this forum.

I started my internet business with this forum. It is the first forum I came across when I learned to turn on a computer. The best move I ever made because it has been one heck of a ride. I love it.

Each year brings different problems and opportunities. You can make a business or at least some quick cash from both. But you have to change with the times.

With the beginning of 2010 Make Money Alerts is going in a new direction. I have always been pretty free with my ideas and gave a lot away. Well I'm going crazy this year and I plan on making about 95% of what I do this year available to all and FREE!

To see what I mean check out my signature.

I know you are very busy but if you do find time to put up the rest of the "archival stuff" I know I would appreciate it and I'm sure others would love to see some of the ideas of the past that they can update or use to create new ideas from.

Again happy 10th and may this forum have many, many more.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page