Go to the Main Business Forum page

Snakes, Spiders and Mice, OH MY. Stimulus/Response and a 15 min. MP3 for you. [Archive] - Page 5 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Snakes, Spiders and Mice, OH MY. Stimulus/Response and a 15 min. MP3 for you.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

GordonJ
March 5, 2010, 09:52 AM
Ricky,

Thanks for listening.

The first in the NEW series is Spiders, Snakes and Mice, OH MY.

The second one (probably posted today or soon) is

The Pictogrigm of Persuasion. It is almost 20 minutes and I go over the PoP as seen here:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/Persuasion.html

The third one is called USN PLAN.

The fourth one is called Square One Workshops.

These four audio recordings form a 4 walled FOUNDATION for my personal philosophies and strategies.

There are supplemental material targeted toward specific niches using these four programs, for example, I'm recording a supplement on Copywriting, there is so much BAD information and ever since Copywriting has become a Biz-Op, there are people selling terrible information about the subject.

I also have a couple of Webinars planned for additional material.

The first 4, the FOUNDATION will be up by March 15, which is my targeted launch date of the UPDATED Before You Buy Anything 2010.

Again, thanks for listening, and if you have ANY questions, please ask.

Gordon Jay Alexander

Thanks Gordon.

Great job! It was fun to listen to.

I did notice on the recording though when it came up in RealPlayer that the file name of the recording had a 5 or 6 digit number in front of it something like this 781234_004 ... and the _004 led me to believe it was recording #4.

Is that recording #4? or was that an oversight? I downloaded the file but re-named it to "Gordon Jay Alexander Audio_001.mp3" ... because I was assuming it was really #001.

I haven't been here at Sowpub for a while so maybe I missed something (like the other 3 recordings perhaps?).

All the best.

Ricky

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page