Go to the Main Business Forum page

A Lucrative "No Competition" Niche [Archive] - Page 27 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A Lucrative "No Competition" Niche

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

BrentWhinfield
June 5, 2010, 11:12 PM
Rick, create a squeeze page offering something
along the lines of: Top 50 Weirdest World Cup
Goals.

"I scoured Youtube and ten other sites to gather together 50 of the weirdest FIFA World Cup goals imaginable, by some of most famous players in World Cup history. Then I captioned them all...just for you!"

I suggest you do exactly that. Take a few hours and search Youtube, Metacafe and others for World Cup Goals. It's not hard. Each video clip (I guarantee) will not be more than a minute long.

This means either you or someone you pay at odesk.com can whip through captioning them in no time flat.

This will be one powerful squeeze page to offer deaf people. It'll all of course, be captioned. Keep practicing, you'll going to get better and better at it.

Once you have your name squeeze set up and you're capturing hundreds of email addresses, you can sell all sorts of video packages to deaf people.

Remember, these people are HUNGRY for valuable video content. After the World Cup is over you'll now hopefully have a sizeable email list to which you'll then market your products.

Capece?

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page