Go to the Main Business Forum page

100k a month eBay seller, 1000 a month from HOTSHEETS and 500 a mo from RESUMES [Archive] - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : 100k a month eBay seller, 1000 a month from HOTSHEETS and 500 a mo from RESUMES

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

GordonJ
May 21, 2010, 02:15 PM
Ah, finally getting some work done. I now have 20/20 vision, still a week or two from healing completely, but now that I can see again, I've got a lot of catching up to do. So let me share a little research with you.

There is a lady on eBay who will train you (if you are accepted) to become a seller on eBay. She charges 499 bux for this 1 on 1 training.

She does over $100,000.00 a month in sales with her own eBay biz (not from selling her course, only deals with 2 people at a time), so she probably knows what she's talking about. We don't hear much from eBay these days, or about it...other than Glenn's TESTS...which are always fascinating reads.

I think 500 bux for some personal training is a good deal. Especially if it is from someone who is doing it.

Then there is a guy on eBay selling HOTSHEETS. His twist? They are on CD. What? PLANS!!

One of the first thing I talk about in the HOTSHEETs report, plans.

He sells PLANS and from my tracking he's doing about 1000 dollars a month, his average price is roughly 30 dollars, so he's selling about one CD a day on average. He does charge shipping and handling, so I have to guess his profit is going to be pretty close to his sales price, if he's figured in postage and fees.

Then there is a lady who is doing a resume every 3 days. She charges 30 dollars and will do between 10 and 17 a month. Just dabbles really, but 15 X 30 dollars is: 450 dollars a month of additional income.

I mention these because they are ideas we've discussed and fleshed out here. And the reason I bring them up now is it is my opinion it will be a good time to get some Xtra income, preferably all CASH coming into your coffers.

Even when (not if) the Hyper Inflation hits and the dollar won't buy then what it does today, CASH will get you discounts that make your dollar go further.

OF course, I'm going to resume my CHATTELING on a more routine basis, but I'm also exploring some software development and working on a specific industry's needs for a "bread and butter" deal.

eBay is still a great place to find ideas, get a peek at what people WANT, find buyers and test promotions...and to SELL stuff too.

Gordon Alexander

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page