Go to the Main Business Forum page

outsourcing question - help please... [Archive] - Page 6 - SOWPub Small Business Forums

PDA

View Full Version : outsourcing question - help please...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

-TW
June 10, 2010, 04:17 PM
Any of your searches turn up any US-based "candy people" that could be a starting point for me? My searches only showed me china leads, etc.

Needs to be someone who I can trust + work with + who can work on a small scale, yet be able to scale up if/when needed. -- and who will allow ME to retain ownership of the overall idea/concept (ie: won't try to take over "my" business, etc.).

-- TW

PS: the big candy show (chicago) is one year from now -- I figure I'd give this one year to see if it pans out -- with the candy show as my goal (launch).

PPS: If you've ever seen the food network show "Unwrapped," they almost ALWAYS feature at least one company whose story goes like this... "In 1913, my great grandfather had a crazy idea [insert HIGHLY UNLIKELY / STRANGE food idea here], and it's been going ever since [w/ MILLIONS in sales every year, for dozens + dozens of years with no end in sight]." In other words, one CAN create a food "fad" that lasts pretty much FOREVER. That appeals to me -- even though it's not easy to hit it just right to begin with -- lottery ticket thinking, basically -- but it DOES/CAN happen.

Some recent posts on the forum...

Unusual Business Ideas
Interesting, proven, and unusual business ideas
Entrepreneur-Web Internet Resources
Directory of resources for entrepreneurs
Best of Sowpub
Some of the best posts

This is a SOWPub Archive page